Saturday, September 10, 2011

Men's Fall Lookbook: Marc Anthony for Kohl's

Yesterday I got my usual fall Kohl's magazine of their new collections. I expected seeing their regular brands (Chaps, Jennifer Lopez, Vera Wang, etc.), what I didn't expect was Marc Anthony!

Is it some kind of career move that J. Lo and Marc planned the launch of BOTH their lines after they've announced their divorce? Did they make the deal with Kohl's when everything was still good between them?

Who knows!

All I know is that his collection isn't half bad - I'd buy one of his sweaters or jackets for my man. And I can actually picture Marc Anthony wearing/designing most of the clothing in his collection. The full collection will be available sometime later this month.  Check it out for yourself!



What do you think of Marc's collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment