Thursday, September 22, 2011

If You Don't Already Love Forever21, You Will Now

Every chance I get I shout from the rooftops how much I love Forever21. They always stay trendy, their stock's ever-changing, and they always manage to keep me on budget (which is sometimes hard to do). Well I'm about to give all you non-believers one BIG reason to fall in love with Forever21.

One of my favorite blogs from Glamour alerted me that Alex & Chloe is collaborating with Forever 21 on a jewelry line that's all under $20. Exciting, right?!

Alex & Chloe can retail for as much as $2,500 and gets celebrity praise from the iconic Kate Moss. The line draws inspiration from punk and goth influences (spikes, crosses, studs...that sort of thing). The best part is that the Alex & Chloe pieces will be a bit heavier than normal Forever21 jewelry, so it could pass for something much more expensive than just $20.

Mark your calendars, Alex & Chloe hits Forever21 stores and online on Dec. 2!

Here are a few pieces from the Alex & Chloe winter collection:
What do you think of Alex & Chloe's collaboration with Forever21? Will you be buying any of their pieces?

No comments:

Post a Comment