Monday, February 13, 2012

Style Report: 'Pretty Little Liars: Ctrl A'

I've been in love with Hanna's gold Chanel earrings for quite a few episodes now. Every time I see them, I try to think of a way for a normal girl, like myself, to get my paws on them!
If you love that Chanel too, try these.
 
Vintage Chanel Gold Dangle Earrings, eBay, Buy it Now $199

And if you're in love with Hanna's Tory Burch red tweed jacket...
Tory Burch Kington Boucle Tweed Jacket, $262.50, Tory Burch
Maya had some 70s-inspired fashion going on this evening as well, and I'm diggin' it!
Here's a similar faux-fur lined vest, at a very reasonable price I might add!
Sanctuary Clothing Faux-Sherpa Vest, $77, Dillard's
What did you think of the fashion in this episode? Anything you love that I didn't find?

1 comment:

  1. I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a nice blog like this one today.
    Feel free to surf my blog post :: pretty little liars episode 1 season 1 full episode

    ReplyDelete