Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What You're Missing at Marshall's

I know I talk about my love for Marshall's a lot, but now I've finally got some proof to show that if you're not in Marshall's right now you're missing out!

On a whim, I went shopping at Marshall's yesterday to see what they might have on clearance. Which, on a side note, is great to do now because it's winter clearance time and every store is making way for spring items (equaling awesome deals just for you!).

I left with 3 trendy pieces for the moment and a chic pair of coral skinny jeans for spring, all together under $70! A little secret, only one item was actually on clearance, the rest was just plain affordable.

Fun & Flirt hi-low blouse, $12.99

Chunky hi-low poncho, $15 (clearance)

Vigold coral skinny jeans, $19.99

Indigo Rein cobalt skinny jeans, $16.99

The whole she-bang for about $68!
These weren't the only great finds I uncovered! I also found turquoise Jessica Simpson platforms ($49.99), chevron print Steve Madden flats ($29.99), and more at amazingly affordable prices! To see the rest of my chic finds, check out my "Shopping Excursions" album on Facebook.

What trendy, affordable pieces have you come across lately? Will you be hitting the stores for winter clearance sales? (I know I will!)

No comments:

Post a Comment